Who we are?
Planck is pioneering the commercial insurance data industry, providing an Artificial Intelligence (AI) data platform. Leveraging deep industry expertise and breakthrough data science, Planck streamlines the commercial underwriting process by aggregating small and medium businesses’ digital footprint to help insurers acquire a comprehensive understanding of customer risk.
We are a group of smart, innovative, self-driven people who love technology and love making an impact on the world. You will work alongside some of the most experienced professionals in artificial intelligence and accomplished data leaders. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
We are looking for a super hunter and closer Account Executive ,with proven experience in Enterprise SaaS high velocity sales processes to join our growing Sales Team. Prior experience in the insurance industry is a great advantage.
As an account Executive, you will work on developing relationships with potential clients, identify their unique needs and challenges, and drive adoption of our product.You will need to liaise at senior and c-level executives, gaining a deep understanding of their needs, identifying how the solution can add value and creating bespoke proposals and solutions.
What you will do?
- Own the full sales cycle, from qualified leads to building relationships with key stakeholders to negotiation and contracting
- Responsible for developing and maintaining long-term strategic relationships with key stakeholders, including senior and c-level executives of the customer organization
- Collaborate with Planck’s resources to support customer interests and further drive solution adoption
- Perform product demonstrations and manage prospect through technical evaluation or POC’s, working closely with the product and customer success teams
- Write sales proposals and manage the procurement process
- Travel to clients and events (when applicable)
What you should have?
- Proven track record of consistent customer growth and quota achievement.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously in a fast-paced and multi-faceted sales environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English — preferably native
- 5+ years of proven track record in sales technology companies
- At least 2 years of successful experience in selling SaaS to insurance executives
- Ability to multitask, take initiative, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience working with CRMs such as Hubspot or Salesforce
Some of our Benefits & Perks
- Stock options at a rapidly growing company
- A high amount of PTO days and work-life balance approach