Who we are?
Planck is pioneering the commercial insurance data industry, providing an Artificial Intelligence (AI) data platform. Leveraging deep industry expertise and breakthrough data science, Planck streamlines the commercial underwriting process by aggregating small and medium businesses’ digital footprint to help insurers acquire a comprehensive understanding of customer risk.
We are a group of smart, innovative, self-driven people who love technology and love making an impact on the world. You will work alongside some of the experienced professionals in artificial intelligence and accomplished data leaders.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a problem-solver at heart with a lot of passion for data and data challenges. A person that will help Planck on its journey to become fully data informed.
As a BI Analyst, you will develop and maintain dashboards and reports, investigate the raw data, and understand the internal and external customers’ needs. You will find the best way to visualize the data, while using our BI tool (Tableau) and our data warehouse. Your work will push Planck’s BI processes and data usage to the next level.
- Strong analytical skills, statistical thinking, and passion for solving complex problems
- At least 1 year of hands on experience with SQL / PostgreSQL
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong self-learning skills
- Experience working with Big Data and data warehousing – An Advantage
- Hand on experience with BI tools – An Advantage (Tableau – Big Advantage)
Some Tel Aviv Benefits & Perks
- Stock options for all employees
- Team events, fully-stocked kitchen, yoga, and more
- Educational fund above the tax limitation
- High amount of PTO days and work life balance