Come work with us
Building the future of insurance industry is not easy, but quite interesting. We’re looking for creative innovators, who share our passion for bots, AI, and technology.
Accuracy is in the heart of data. Any insights that we provide, any data piece that we collect are part of a bigger story that allows us to create the truth about any business in the world. But accuracy isn’t just about data. It’s mentality.
It doesn’t matter if you are an engineer or a designer,
Be a challenger
View Open Positions
Senior Marketing Graphic Designer
About The Position
Who are we?
Planck is a pioneering, AI-based platform for commercial insurance data and insights. Leveraging deep industry expertise and breakthrough data science, Planck improves several insurance processes, from prospecting to underwriting to pricing and renewing, by aggregating small and medium businesses’ digital footprints to help insurers acquire a comprehensive understanding of risk profiles.
We are a group of smart, innovative, self-driven people who love technology and love making an impact on the world. You will work alongside some of the most experienced professionals in artificial intelligence and accomplished data leaders.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and working closely with the executive leadership team, the Marketing Senior Graphic Designer will support Planck’s Marketing & Sales initiatives, promoting the mission and vision of the organization through high-quality graphic content & visual storytelling. This person will be responsible for the end-to-end development of branded digital, video & print campaign materials, website (front-end with back-end experience a plus), and sales enablement tools & presentations. They will partner closely with Leadership, Sales, Product, and Customer Success teams. It is a great opportunity to develop your career as an in-house designer, with the ability to directly inform the outcomes of brand & creative decisions, at a fast-growing global company.
What will you do?
- Evaluates brand & visual communication toolkits and identify opportunities for improvement to ensure consistency & determine the need for added elements
- Develops logos, color palette, iconography, photography, etc., in partnership with our agency of record
- Supports creative conceptualization that aligns with objectives and differentiates the Planck brand
- Creates digital, video, and print campaign materials including social media posts, emails, and other tactics leveraging design & UX best practices
- Leverages web and multimedia expertise to develop & maintain Planck’s website (ideally including animated & illustrated techniques)
- Develops sales enablement and customer-related materials including presentations (RFPs, QBR, and other decks that help support growth & retention efforts), product sell sheets, interactive e-newsletters, and product-related tools & communications
- Ensures online user experience (UX) best practices such as SEM optimization, ADA compliance adherence, browser compatibility, responsive design for desktop & mobile, and general workflows
- Designs thought leadership materials like case studies & white papers that are visually appealing and guide users through complex stories, in a simple to digest manner
- Partners with ad agencies and external consultants & vendors
- Oversees print production and integrity of high-impact branded collateral
- 7+ years of graphic design experience (agency creative lead, start-up, SaaS, and/or technology experience preferred)
- Contemporary, minimalist design style
- Strong presentation skills and communicator with the ability to distill business objectives, articulate creative direction, and turn your vision into design ideas that deliver on business goals
- Positive, team player attitude with an analytical mindset
- Chicago market prioritized. Fully flexible hybrid. In-person at Schaumburg, IL office four to six times per month, on average.
- Less than 10%
- Competitive compensation package with a generous stock option plan
- Comprehensive health care coverage (Medical, dental, vision, life & disability insurance)
- 401(k) program with company matching
- Flexible and generous paid time off
- Work from home allowance to get your home office set up!
- We encourage a healthy work-life balance in a friendly, and supportive work environment.
- On-going courses and trainings for Professional development
- Professional and respectful culture with lots of fun as frequent social events (in-person and virtual) and an all-company retreat once a year.
- Having the opportunity to contribute to a fast-paced, high-growth start-up that utilizes cutting-edge technology and is full of talented, mission-driven individuals who are
NOTE: Please attach, or send link to, portfolio samples along with your resume.