Come work with us
Building the future of insurance industry is not easy, but quite interesting. We’re looking for creative innovators, who share our passion for bots, AI, and technology.
Accuracy is in the heart of data. Any insights that we provide, any data piece that we collect are part of a bigger story that allows us to create the truth about any business in the world. But accuracy isn’t just about data. It’s mentality.
It doesn’t matter if you are an engineer or a designer,
Be a challenger
View Open Positions
Sales Development Representative
About The Position
Who are we?
Planck is a pioneering, AI-based platform for commercial insurance data and insights. Leveraging deep industry expertise and breakthrough data science, Planck improves several insurance processes, from prospecting to underwriting to pricing and renewing, by aggregating small and medium businesses’ digital footprints to help insurers acquire a comprehensive understanding of risk profiles.
We are a group of smart, innovative, self-driven people who love technology and love making an impact on the world. You will work alongside some of the most experienced professionals in artificial intelligence and accomplished data leaders.
The primary responsibility of the SDR is to communicate the Planck value proposition to decision-makers and influencers in order to generate sales-qualified leads. This is an exceptional opportunity for talented SDRs who are go-getters with excellent written and verbal communication skills, to build themselves into a successful B2B international sales career path
What will you do
As an SDR at Planck, you will generate a qualified leads pipeline, mainly in the US commercial insurance space. You will be the face of the company when reaching out to prospects or following up on inbound leads. Our customers are leading Insurance companies in the US. This role will involve understanding the leads’ company structure, researching and corresponding with prospects efficiently, through phone, email, LinkedIn, and other communication channels.
- Respond to, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries.
- Create target prospects lists and penetrate key accounts.
- Profile strategic accounts identifying key individuals, researching and obtaining business requirements, and presenting solutions to start the sales engagement.
- Set meetings for the sales team with relevant leads.
- Drive attendance for webinars and live seminars. Set meetings for conferences.
- Ensure successful follow-through of the sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in Salesforce.
- Cold outreach (calls, emails) to prospects generated by your research.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to provide continuous feedback on the effectiveness of various lead generation campaigns.
The perfect candidate has:
- At least 1-2 years of successful experience as an SDR/BDR preferably with Enterprise prospects (experience and knowledge in the Insurtech industry will be a big advantage).
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written in English, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence.
- Fearlessness – willing to hop on the phone with new people every single day and passionately explain and find ways to add value to each individual you speak with.
- Demonstrated ability to explain complex issues clearly. Fast learner with an interest in advanced technologies, including artificial intelligence and others.
- Must be self-motivated, persistent, and able to work independently.
East coast, remote work from home
Reasons you should apply
- You enjoy the thrill of the hunt in a consultative sales process
- You understand how technology positively impacts business
- You want to be part of a dynamic and promising company with the ability to help impact the outcome
- You have an opportunity to grow into Sales Account Executive
Some of our Benefits & Perks
- Competitive pay
- Full benefits including a 401K match
- Stock options at a rapidly growing company
- A work-life balance approach