Come work with us
Building the future of insurance industry is not easy, but quite interesting. We’re looking for creative innovators, who share our passion for bots, AI, and technology.
Accuracy is in the heart of data. Any insights that we provide, any data piece that we collect are part of a bigger story that allows us to create the truth about any business in the world. But accuracy isn’t just about data. It’s mentality.
It doesn’t matter if you are an engineer or a designer,
Be a challenger
View Open Positions
Customer Success Manager
About The Position
Who are we?
Planck is a pioneering, AI-based platform for commercial insurance data and insights. Leveraging deep industry expertise and breakthrough data science, Planck improves several insurance processes, from prospecting, to underwriting to pricing and renewing, by aggregating small and medium businesses’ digital footprints to help insurers acquire a comprehensive understanding of risk profiles.
We are a group of smart, innovative, self-driven people who love technology and love making an impact on the world. You will work alongside some of the most experienced professionals in artificial intelligence and accomplished data leaders.
About the position
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) role is under the responsibility of Planck’s General Manager of North America. The CSM leads relationships with the business users and oversees all the operations that are related to our customers, including ongoing meetings with the business user and adoption of new insights and features while monitoring the customer usage and success metrics and communicating new requirements and opportunities to all the relevant roles in the organization.
What You Will Be Doing?
- Manage a portfolio of customers, to develop a trusted-advisor relationship with stakeholders and executive sponsors to drive product adoption/usage and ensure customers are leveraging Planck’s solutions to achieve their business goals.
- Act as the internal customer champion by advocating for the prioritization of needed product enhancements, and manage customer expectations accordingly.
- Work closely with various internal teams including Sales, Data Specialists, Customer Operations, R&D, and Product to coordinate and execute all customer’s product and business needs.
- Maintain and enhance overall customer health metrics including usage, renewals, product penetration, issue monitoring, customer feedback, etc.
- Proactively address discovered issues, and act as the main point of contact for escalations.
- Conduct Executive Business Reviews to demonstrate Planck’s value, drive adoption, deepen engagement, highlight progress towards the customer’s business priorities and suggest additional valuable opportunities.
- Communicate customer’s needs and feedback internally to improve product performance.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 5+ years relevant work experience in customer success, account management, enterprise sales, or other related fields (SaaS experience preferred).
- Excellent project management skills and experience leveraging internal resources and external partners to execute against deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Consistently stand-out as a relationship builder amongst your peers.
- An intellectual curiosity that fuels inquisition, self-learning, and ultimately, autonomy.
- Understanding of AI, data modeling and analytics or related fields is required.
- Competitive pay
- Full benefits
- 401K match
- Stock options at a rapidly growing company
- High amount of PTO days and work-life balance approach