Come work with us
Building the future of insurance industry is not easy, but quite interesting. We’re looking for creative innovators, who share our passion for bots, AI, and technology.
Accuracy is in the heart of data. Any insights that we provide, any data piece that we collect are part of a bigger story that allows us to create the truth about any business in the world. But accuracy isn’t just about data. It’s mentality.
It doesn’t matter if you are an engineer or a designer,
Be a challenger
View Open Positions
Data Scientist- NLP and Deep Learning
About The Position
Who are we?
Planck is a leading provider of data-driven insights into the insurance industry. Our cutting-edge technology leverages artificial intelligence and machine learning algorithms to provide insurers with the data they need to make informed decisions. Our team is made up of experienced professionals who are passionate about data and its potential to transform the industry.
What are we looking for?
Our company is seeking a highly skilled data scientist with expertise in natural language processing (NLP) and deep learning to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing and implementing cutting-edge NLP and deep learning models to analyze and manipulate text data. The candidate should have a strong background in Python, Pandas, sklearn, and other modern NLP tools (such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, or spaCy), and be able to excel in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
As a Data Scientist you will
- Design and develop state-of-the-art NLP and deep learning models to analyze text data
- Collaborate with team members to understand business requirements and data needs
- Analyze data to extract meaningful insights and patterns
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and advancements in NLP and deep learning
- Produce high-quality deliverables within project deadlines
What should you have?
- 3+ years of working experience with NLP and deep learning techniques
- Strong programming skills in Python
- Experience with strong ML tool such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, or spaCy
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, statistics, or a related field
- Advantage: Master’s degree in computer science, statistics, or a related field
- Proven track record of designing and implementing to production solutions for complex problems
- Strong understanding of neural networks and deep learning architectures
- Ability to work independently and proactively find solutions to challenges
- Ability to collaborate effectively with team members and stakeholders
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills in English
- Advantage: Familiarity with online data sources and data mining
- Advantage: Knowledge of the insurance industry
If you are a highly motivated and skilled data scientist with a passion for NLP and deep learning and have a proven track record of designing and implementing solutions for complex problems, we encourage you to apply. We offer a dynamic work environment and opportunities for career growth. This position is located in Tel Aviv with an option for hybrid work. Join Us!
Some of our Benefits & Perks
- Stock options for all employees
- Team events, fully-stocked kitchen, yoga, and more
- Educational funds above the tax limitation
- A high amount of PTO days and work-life balance