Come work with us
Building the future of insurance industry is not easy, but quite interesting. We’re looking for creative innovators, who share our passion for bots, AI, and technology.
Accuracy is in the heart of data. Any insights that we provide, any data piece that we collect are part of a bigger story that allows us to create the truth about any business in the world. But accuracy isn’t just about data. It’s mentality.
It doesn’t matter if you are an engineer or a designer,
Be a challenger
View Open Positions
Senior Backend Developer
About The Position
Who are we?
Planck is pioneering the commercial insurance data industry, providing an Artificial Intelligence (AI) data platform. Leveraging deep industry expertise and breakthrough data science, Planck streamlines the commercial underwriting process by aggregating small and medium businesses’ digital footprint to help insurers acquire a comprehensive understanding of customer risk.
We are a group of smart, innovative, self-driven people who love technology and love making an impact on the world. You will work alongside some experienced professionals in artificial intelligence and accomplished data leaders.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Backend developer with at least 5 years of software- engineering experience.
In this position, you will join a team that is responsible for building the infrastructure used to create Planck’s ML insights. In our team, Cloud, Machine Learning, and Big Data are not just buzzwords, it’s our day-by-day work.
As part of your work, you will face both engineering and machine learning challenges. It will be an opportunity for you to join the exciting journey of bringing the AI world into the insurance industry.
We are looking for a passionate backend developer to join our AI revolution for a team that works on new and exciting products from scratch. We are looking for a strong, professional developer, independent, and a great team player with a can-do attitude.
What should you have?
- 5+ Years of hands-on experience as a Backend developer – Must
- Superb analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Great communication and collaboration skills
- 3+ Years of hands-on experience in Python – Advantage
- Experience working on production SaaS products – Advantage
- Proven experience as a Machine Learning Engineer or similar role – Advantage
- Experience with Kubernetes, Dockers, Grafana, and Databases (including NoSQL DBs)- Advantage
- Experience in AWS – Advantage
Some of our Benefits & Perks
- Stock options for all employees
- Team events, fully-stocked kitchen, yoga, and more
- Educational funds above the tax limitation
- High amount of PTO days and work-life balance