Who we are?
Planck is a pioneering, AI-based platform for commercial insurance data and insights. Leveraging deep industry expertise and breakthrough data science, Planck improves several insurance processes, from prospecting, to underwriting to pricing and renewing, by aggregating small and medium businesses’ digital footprints to help insurers acquire a comprehensive understanding of risk profiles.
We are a group of smart, innovative, self-driven people who love technology and love making an impact to the world. You will work alongside some of the most experienced professionals in artificial intelligence and accomplished data leaders.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) role is under the responsibility of Planck’s General Manager for North America.
The CSM leads relationships with the business and end-users and oversees all the operations that are related to our customers, including ongoing meetings with the business user and adoption of new features while monitoring the customer usage and success metrics, communicating new requirements and opportunities to all the relevant roles in the organization and coordinate the execution of it.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Manage a portfolio of customers, to develop a trusted-advisor relationship with stakeholders and executive sponsors to drive product adoption/usage and ensure customers are leveraging Planck’s solutions to achieve their business goals.
- Act as the internal customer champion by advocating for the prioritization of needed product enhancements, and manage customer expectations accordingly.
- Working closely with various internal teams including Sales, Data Specialists, Customer Operations, R&D, and Product to coordinate and execute all customer’s product and business needs.
- Maintain and enhance overall customer health metrics including usage, renewals, product penetration, issue monitoring, customer feedback, etc.
- Proactively address discovered issues, and act as the main point of contact for escalations.
- Conduct Executive Business Reviews to demonstrate Planck’s value, drive adoption, deepen engagement, highlight progress towards the customer’s business priorities and suggest additional valuable opportunities
- Communicate customer’s needs and feedback internally to improve product performance.
What We’ll Expect From You
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 5+ years relevant work experience in customer success, account management, enterprise sales, or other related fields (SaaS experience preferred).
- Excellent project management skills and experience leveraging internal resources and external partners to execute against deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Consistently stand-out as a relationship builder amongst your peers.
- An intellectual curiosity that fuels inquisition, self-learning, and ultimately, autonomy.
- Understanding of AI, data modeling and analytics or related fields is required.
Some of our Benefits & Perks
- Stock options at a rapidly growing company
- A high amount of PTO days and work-life balance approach