Who we are?
Planck is pioneering the commercial insurance data industry, providing an Artificial Intelligence (AI) data platform. Leveraging deep industry expertise and breakthrough data science, Planck streamlines the commercial underwriting process by aggregating small and medium businesses’ digital footprint to help insurers acquire a comprehensive understanding of customer risk.
We are a group of smart, innovative, self-driven people who love technology and love making an impact on the world. You will work alongside some of the most experienced professionals in artificial intelligence and accomplished data leaders. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a data analysis team lead with a lot of passion for data and data challenges. A people’s person that will accelerate our business processes by finding the right solutions for a wide range of business problems. A data leader that will promote a wide range of internal data initiatives.
As a data analysis team leader, you will:
- Manage the internal efforts for training and developing machine learning models and creating new data insights for all of our customers.
- Be responsible for research and exploration of data, using high-level analytical tools in a highly technical environment.
- Be responsible for the automation and streamlining of models to production.
- Lead a group of experienced data analysts to solve complex data issues in a dynamic environment that requires continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with various R&D teams to build the ML orchestration that meets the customers’ needs.
- Challenge your data mining, data analysis, and data science skills and knowledge.
- At least 2 years of experience in managing a Data Analysis / Data Science team.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a highly-quantitative field (i.e. mathematics, statistics, computer science, natural sciences), economics or business administration.
- At least 3 years of hands-on machine learning or analytical experience with Python/R.
- Strong analytical skills and statistical thinking.
- Great communication skills both written and verbal in English and Hebrew.
Some Tel Aviv Benefits & Perks
- Stock options for all employees
- Team events, fully-stocked kitchen, yoga, and more
- Educational fund above the tax limitation
- High amount of PTO days and work life balance