Who we are?
Planck is pioneering the commercial insurance data industry, providing an Artificial Intelligence (AI) data platform. Leveraging deep industry expertise and breakthrough data science, Planck streamlines the commercial underwriting process by aggregating small and medium businesses’ digital footprint to help insurers acquire a comprehensive understanding of customer risk.
We are a group of smart, innovative, self-driven people who love technology and love making an impact on the world. You will work alongside some of the experienced professionals in artificial intelligence and accomplished data leaders.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a problem-solver at heart with a lot of passion for data and data challenges. A person that will own data initiatives and be a part of building the core product of Planck.
As a Data Analyst, you will face complex problems and deconstruct them into their key components, detect patterns, and anomalies from raw data and deduce insights that will push our product to the next level. You will simplify complicated ideas and present work products in an actionable manner and coherent way, while working closely with product, data science, and engineering teams.
- Strong analytical skills, statistical thinking, and passion for solving complex problems – Must
- Excellent teamwork skills – Must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – Must
- Strong self-learning skills – Must
- Hands-on experience with data analysis using Python – Must
- Familiarity with OOP concepts – An Advantage
- Version control experience (Git) – An Advantage
Some Tel Aviv Benefits & Perks
- Stock options for all employees
- Team events, fully-stocked kitchen, yoga, and more
- Educational fund above the tax limitation
- High amount of PTO days and work life balance