Who we are?
Planck is pioneering the commercial insurance data industry, providing an Artificial Intelligence (AI) data platform. Leveraging deep industry expertise and breakthrough data science, Planck streamlines the commercial underwriting process by aggregating small and medium businesses’ digital footprint to help insurers acquire a comprehensive understanding of customer risk.
We are a group of smart, innovative, self-driven people who love technology and love making an impact on the world. You will work alongside some of the experienced professionals in artificial intelligence and accomplished data leaders.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a problem-solver at heart with a lot of passion for data and data challenges. A person that will lead the data aspects of the customer journey for carriers that are interested or already use Planck’s platform and help them maximize the value they can get from Planck.
As a Data Specialist, you will face complex problems and deconstruct them into simple coherent ideas and messages, detect patterns and anomalies from raw data and communicate your work products both internally and externally.
You will own data initiatives and design the data frameworks to promote business processes and our product to the next level.
What should you have?
- Passion for solving and deconstructing complex problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- At least 1 year of experience with quantitative data analysis
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Strong self-learning skills and can-do approach
- Technical background with hands-on experience in data analysis (Advantage to using Python)
- High levels of customer service attitude
Some Tel Aviv Benefits & Perks
- Stock options for all employees
- Team events, fully-stocked kitchen, yoga, and more
- Educational fund above the tax limitation
- High amount of PTO days and work life balance