Who we are?
Planck is pioneering the commercial insurance data industry, providing an Artificial Intelligence (AI) data platform. Leveraging deep industry expertise and breakthrough data science, Planck streamlines the commercial underwriting process by aggregating small and medium businesses’ digital footprint to help insurers acquire a comprehensive understanding of customer risk.
We are a group of smart, innovative, self-driven people who love technology and love making an impact on the world. You will work alongside some of the experienced professionals in artificial intelligence and accomplished data leaders.
We are looking for a passionate full-stack developer to join our AI revolution for a team that works on new and exciting products from scratch.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an A-player full-stack developer with at least 3 years of software-engineering experience. You should have experience with at least one frontend framework such as React, Angular or Vue and at least one backend language/framework.
In this position you will join a team that is responsible for creating Planck’s new line of products. As part of your work you will work closely with a product-manager and our customers to solve our customers business problems.
A lot of the team work will be focused on creating completely new “0 to 1 products” – building new projects from scratch.
That is why we are looking for a strong and professional full-stack developer, independent and a great team player with a can-do attitude, a problem solver at heart that wants to create an amazing user-experience and deliver value to our customers.
What should you have?
- 3+ Years of hands-on experience as a full-stack/backend developer – Must
- Proficiency of one of the common frontend frameworks – React, Angular or Vue – Must
- Experience with either Java, C#, Golang, Scala, NodeJS, Python – Must
- Experience working on SaaS products – Must
- You have worked in a startup as one of the first employees – Advantage
- Passionate about clean code – Advantage
- You have worked in a B2C startup – Advantage
Some of our Benefits & Perks
- Stock options for all employees
- Team events, fully-stocked kitchen, yoga, and more
- High amount of PTO days and work life balance