Who we are?
Planck is pioneering the commercial insurance data industry, providing an Artificial Intelligence (AI) data platform. Leveraging deep industry expertise and breakthrough data science, Planck streamlines the commercial underwriting process by aggregating small and medium businesses’ digital footprint to help insurers acquire a comprehensive understanding of customer risk.
We are a group of smart, innovative, self-driven people who love technology and love making an impact on the world. You will work alongside some of the experienced professionals in artificial intelligence and accomplished data leaders.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an in-house legal counsel to join Planck’s growing team.
With the rapid growth of the company our legal needs increased and interesting and diverse legal challenges that we deal with every day.
You will become a focal point as legal in-house for all departments, including Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Finance, Product, HR and more. You will provide daily legal support to the company, while effectively working with external consultation and get the opportunity to manage and monitor a wide variety of internal company affairs.
As a Legal Counsel you are a business partner for supporting the Company’s worldwide activities, providing stakeholders with practical advice related to the Company’s commercial activities.
As in-house legal counsel, you will:
- Provide practical, business-oriented legal advice to senior management on significant issues.
- Draft, review, negotiate and close a wide variety of commercial contracts with Company’s international customers, suppliers and partners with the support of Company personnel and external law firms;
- Interact with all other Company departments in Israel and with our subsidiary abroad;
- Coordinate and work closely with the main external law firm, as well as law firms in different territories;
- Participate in the definition and development of corporate policies;
- Deal with HR matters in Israel and abroad, with the support of labor law external experts;
- Deal with ongoing legal corporate matters (Companies Registrar, Board Resolutions etc.)
- 2-3 years of experience in commercial international law
- Preferably working in a High-Tech/international department of a big law firm, or in a legal department of a technology company
- Between 60%- full time position, required flexibility in working hours
- English – Native / Full professional proficiency – must
- Efficient team player, service oriented, can operate independently while multitasking;
- Dynamic and proactive personality;
- Hard worker, well-organized.
Some Tel Aviv Benefits & Perks
- Stock options for all employees
- Team events, fully-stocked kitchen, yoga, and more
- Educational fund above the tax limitation
- High amount of PTO days and work life balance