Who we are?
We are a group of smart, innovative, self-driven people who love technology and love making an impact on the world. You will work alongside some of the most experienced professionals in artificial intelligence and machine learning.
Planck offers an AI-based data platform for commercial insurance. Given just a business name and address, Planck provides all underwriting insights in real time to increase conversions and reduce costs.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a passionate Infrastructure Engineer with orientation towards the server and infrastructure side of things, to join our AI revolution and take ownership on all aspects of our engineering efforts to create a beast of an AI SaaS, with already over a 100 live ML models.
The ideal candidate is someone who is, first and foremost, an engineer and a maker at heart, who enjoys learning, playing and building cool stuff with new technologies, a critical thinker, an optimizer and a problem-solver from birth.
In your role as Infrastructure Engineer you will have a lot of direct impact on our engineers lives. Your goal is to provide them with the best cloud infrastructure and the most convenient developers tools, optimize development cycles, guide them about best practices and about solving hard production issues. In general – help our entire R&D become super effective.
What should you have?
- 6+ Years of hands-on experience as a software engineer, at least 3 of them as a backend developer or Devops – Must
- Experience with either Java, C#, Golang, Scala, NodeJS, Python – Must
- Experience with working in a microservices architecture – Must
- Experience with Linux (bash scripting) – Must
- Proven hands-on experience working with AWS (preferred) or one of the other major cloud infrastructure providers
- Experience with Elasticsearch – Advantage
- Experience working in a SaaS company – Advantage
- Experience with building complex CI/CD pipelines – Advantage
- Experience working with Kubernetes – Advantage
- Experience working with Terraform – Advantage