Who we are?
Planck is pioneering the commercial insurance data industry, providing an Artificial Intelligence (AI) data platform. Leveraging deep industry expertise and breakthrough data science, Planck streamlines the commercial underwriting process by aggregating small and medium businesses’ digital footprint to help insurers acquire a comprehensive understanding of customer risk.
We are a group of smart, innovative, self-driven people who love technology and love making an impact on the world. You will work alongside some of the experienced professionals in artificial intelligence and accomplished data leaders.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Backend developer with at least 2 years of software-engineering experience.
In this position you will join a team that is responsible for building the infrastructure used to create Planck’s ML insights. In our team, Cloud, Machine Learning and Big Data are not just buzzwords, it’s our day by day work.
As part of your work you will face both engineering and machine learning challenges. It will be an opportunity for you to join the exciting journey of bringing the AI world into the insurance industry.
That is why we are looking for a strong, professional developer, independent and a great team player with a can-do attitude.
What should you have?
- 2+ Years of hands-on experience as a Backend developer – Must
- Superb analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Great communication and collaboration skills
- Passion for working with large amounts of data
- Experience working on production SaaS products – Advantage
- Experience with any cloud provider (AWS/GCP/Azure/etc…) – Advantage
- Experience with Kubernetes – Advantage
Some Tel Aviv Benefits & Perks
- Stock options for all employees
- Team events, fully-stocked kitchen, yoga, and more
- Educational fund above the tax limitation
- High amount of PTO days and work life balance