Who we are?
Planck is pioneering the commercial insurance data industry, providing an Artificial Intelligence (AI) data platform. Leveraging deep industry expertise and breakthrough data science, Planck streamlines the commercial underwriting process by aggregating small and medium businesses’ digital footprint to help insurers acquire a comprehensive understanding of customer risk.
We are a group of smart, innovative, self-driven people who love technology and love making an impact on the world. You will work alongside some of the experienced professionals in artificial intelligence and accomplished data leaders.
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for an ambitious and excellent Computer Science graduate (or equivalent degree) to join our team as a Junior Backend Developer.
This is a very unique opportunity to be part of an elite squad that will provide you with all you need on your path to becoming an amazing developer. You will join a training program with a group of other excellent graduates that will cover all the basic tools/infrastructure/environments. The training will include close mentoring by some of the most talented and experienced developers in the field of data and AI in the industry. Not only that, but, you will be working on the cutting edge of AI technology, dealing with very challenging problems.
We are building our own crawler and search engine and handle thousands of machine learning models running in production. In our team, Cloud, Machine Learning and Big Data are not just buzzwords, it’s our day by day work.
It will be an opportunity for you to join the exciting journey changing the way the world looks at data.
What should you have?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Graduation with honor/ cum laude- big advantage
- Superb analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Great communication and collaboration skills
- Coding experience in Python is an advantage (Academic projects are also applicable)
- Strong self-learning skills and can-do approach
Some of our Benefits & Perks
- Stock options for all employees
- Team events, fully-stocked kitchen, yoga, football and more
- High amount of PTO days and work life balance