Who we are?
Planck is a pioneering, AI-based platform for commercial insurance data and insights. Leveraging deep industry expertise and breakthrough data science, Planck improves several insurance processes, from prospecting, to underwriting to pricing and renewing, by aggregating small and medium businesses’ digital footprints to help insurers acquire a comprehensive understanding of risk profiles.
We are a group of smart, innovative, self-driven people who love technology and love making an impact on the world. You will work alongside some of the most experienced professionals in artificial intelligence and accomplished data leaders.
About the role
The Marketing Associate Manager will support Planck’s Marketing & Sales initiatives across the US and regionally, promoting the brand and driving revenue with key targets. This person will be responsible for leading the end-to-end deployment of conference activations, including strategy, planning, on-site executions and return on investment evaluations. This person will partner closely with leadership, sales, product, customer success, finance and creative teams. It is a great opportunity to develop your career in a fast-growing company and evolve with us.
- Partners with Marketing Product Manager on the strategic planning of tradeshow, conference and event activations, both within our target industry and internally
- Plan, execute, and handle all aspects of conference sponsorships, including coordination of logistics such as prospectus reviews, registrations, booth, collateral and company giveaway production, company travel and catering needs
- Assist Marketing colleagues and agency to plan pre-, during and post- event awareness, nurture and demand generation campaigns
- Partners with ad agencies and external consultants & vendors
- Maintains and communicates budgets and forecasts to Marketing Operations and Analytics Manager
- Assists Marketing Operations and Analytics Manager with general operational needs, including contract review & processing, management of budgets and other process related efforts
- 5 years of marketing & sales related experience, including leading event management
- Superb organizational skills with the ability to manage many details and fast-moving pieces simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to be poised under pressure, with the ability to anticipate issues and have, or quickly develop, contingency plans
- Resourcefulness and creative mindset
- Positive, team player attitude
- Strong knowledge of the events industry with Financial Services, Insurance industry, SaaS and/or B2B specific experience a plus
- Intermediate understanding of Excel, PowerPoint and other project management software
Remote work from home, Chicago market preferred
Less than 15%
Some of our Benefits & Perks
- Competitive pay
- Full benefits
- 401k match
- Stock options at a rapidly growing company
- Work-life balance approach