Who we are?
Planck is a pioneering, AI-based platform for commercial insurance data and insights. Leveraging deep industry expertise and breakthrough data science, Planck improves several insurance processes, from prospecting, to underwriting to pricing and renewing, by aggregating small and medium businesses’ digital footprints to help insurers acquire a comprehensive understanding of risk profiles.
We are a group of smart, innovative, self-driven people who love technology and love making an impact on the world. You will work alongside some of the most experienced professionals in artificial intelligence and accomplished data leaders.
About the role
The Marketing Coordinator supports Marketing process and effectiveness for the organization, ensuring campaigns are carried out according to timelines, budgets and processes are in place to ensure overall operational efficiencies. It is a great opportunity to start your career in marketing in a fast-growing company and evolve with us.
- Partners with Marketing Product Manager on development of creative briefs, project timelines, budgets, audience segmentation, competitive intelligence, content and integrated campaign strategies
- Serves as gatekeeper for all campaign content, ensuring brand integrity, consistency, voice and accuracy (including proofreading all materials)
- Supports sales conference pre-, on-site, and post-event strategies & activations, including end-to-end conference logistics planning
- Partners with ad agencies and external consultants & vendors
- Maintains and communicates campaign related marketing budget and forecasts to Marketing Operations and Analytics Manager
- Assists the organization and Sales with development of Board, internal QBR and other presentations
- Assists Marketing Operations and Analytics Manager with marketing budget and forecasts, communicating variability
- Ensures marketing contracts including mNDAs, MSAs, SOWs are in place
- Assists with RFP/RFI process
- Develops and maintains creative, process and operations repository for all Marketing and Sales team efforts
- 2 – 5 years of Project Management, Marketing and/or Sales experience
- Ad agency experience a plus
- Analytical, data-driven, technology mindset
- Project management and attention to detail
- Financial Services, Insurance industry, SaaS and/or B2B Marketing experience a plus
Remote work from home, Chicago market preferred
Less than 10%, once yearly Internationally
Some of our Benefits & Perks
- Competitive pay
- Full benefits
- 401k match
- Stock options at a rapidly growing company
- A high amount of PTO days and work-life balance approach