Who we are?
Planck is a pioneering, AI-based platform for commercial insurance data and insights. Leveraging deep industry expertise and breakthrough data science, Planck improves several insurance processes, from prospecting, to underwriting to pricing and renewing, by aggregating small and medium businesses’ digital footprints to help insurers acquire a comprehensive understanding of risk profiles.
We are a group of smart, innovative, self-driven people who love technology and love making an impact on the world. You will work alongside some of the most experienced professionals in artificial intelligence and accomplished data leaders.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Marketing Senior Graphic Designer will support Planck’s Marketing & Sales initiatives, promoting the mission and vision of the organization through high-quality graphic content & visual storytelling. This person will be responsible for the end-to-end development of branded digital, video & print campaign materials, website (front-end with back-end experience a plus) and sales enablement tools & presentations. They will partner closely with Leadership, Sales, Product and Customer Success teams. It is a great opportunity to develop your career as an in-house designer, with the ability to directly inform the outcomes of brand & creative decisions, at a fast-growing global company.
- Evaluates brand & visual communication toolkits and identifies opportunities for improvement, ensures consistency & determines need for added elements
- Develops logos, color palette, iconography, photography, etc., in partnership with our agency of record
- Supports creative conceptualization that align to objectives and differentiate the Planck brand
- Creates digital, video and print campaign materials including social media posts, emails and other tactics leveraging design & UX best practices
- Leverages web and multimedia expertise to develop & maintain Planck’s website (ideally including animated & illustrated techniques)
- Develops sales enablement and customer related materials including presentations (RFPs, QBR and other decks that help support growth & retention efforts), product sell sheets, interactive e-newsletters and product-related tools & communications
- Ensures online user experience (UX) best practices such as SEM optimization, ADA compliance adherence, browser compatibility, responsive design for desktop & mobile, and general workflows
- Designs thought leadership materials like case studies & white papers that are visually appealing and guides users through complex stories, in a simple to digest manner
- Partners with ad agencies and external consultants & vendors
- Oversees print production and integrity of high-impact branded collateral
- 5 – 8 years of graphic design experience, background in small to medium size ad agencies preferred
- Contemporary, minimalist design style preferred
- Positive, team player attitude with analytical mindset
Remote work from home, Chicago market preferred
Less than 15%
Some of our Benefits & Perks
- Competitive pay with full, cafeteria style benefit plan
- 401K match
- Stock options at a rapidly growing company
- Work-life balance approach