Who we are?
Planck is pioneering the commercial insurance data industry, providing an Artificial Intelligence (AI) data platform. Leveraging deep industry expertise and breakthrough data science, Planck streamlines the commercial underwriting process by aggregating small and medium businesses’ digital footprint to help insurers acquire a comprehensive understanding of customer risk.
We are a group of smart, innovative, self-driven people who love technology and love making an impact on the world. You will work alongside some of the experienced professionals in artificial intelligence and accomplished data leaders.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager with an entrepreneurial spirit.
As a Product Strategy Manager, you will play a pivotal role as the domain expert who owns the external roadmap for the product, related solutions and competitive differences. Partnering closely with product development, GTM teams and customers.
You will be responsible for developing and executing go-to-market activities that drive business performance, product adoption and customer satisfaction. In this role, you will be laser focused on putting our customers first. Intuitively anticipating their needs before they even arise, you will be able to go beyond standard market research to predict where the market is trending and where future opportunities lie.
What will you do?
- Hold the product vision and roadmap based on wide customer understanding, market and competitors research, GTM teams feedback and long term company strategy and vision.
- Be the primary driver for identifying significant new opportunities and testing product market fit on new value propositions.
- Work collaboratively with Marketing, Sales, Product, and/or Engineering teams to support expansion of customer business and increase customer
- Drive alignment across sales, product management, engineering and product marketing functions to deliver solutions for the customer.
- Create product demos and presentations for prospective customers.
What should you have?
- 3+ Years of hands-on experience as a Product Manager
- Experience with SaaS B2B
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills (in English and Hebrew)
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally
- Experience operating in a hyper-growth / entrepreneurial environment and scaling new and emerging products from the ground-up.
- Outstanding narrative and storytelling abilities that propel usage, adoption and market momentum.
- Previous entrepreneurial or consulting experience – Advantage
- Insurtech experience – Advantage
Some Tel Aviv Benefits & Perks
- Stock options for all employees
- Team events, fully-stocked kitchen, yoga, and more
- High amount of PTO days and work life balance