Who we are?
Planck is pioneering the commercial insurance data industry, providing an Artificial Intelligence (AI) data platform. Leveraging deep industry expertise and breakthrough data science, Planck streamlines the commercial underwriting process by aggregating small and medium businesses’ digital footprint to help insurers acquire a comprehensive understanding of customer risk.
We are a group of smart, innovative, self-driven people who love technology and love making an impact on the world. You will work alongside some of the experienced professionals in artificial intelligence and accomplished data leaders.
We are looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to join our great HR team and be a part of the rapid growth we experience.
What are we looking for?
- Behavioral Science student or equivalent, available for at least three (3) working days a week
- Experience as a Recruitment Coordinator/Administrator for technical positions – an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Hebrew and English
- Ability to work under pressure and with multiple tasks in parallel
- Independent with Out-of-the-box thinking
- Team player and ‘Can Do’ approach
What would you do?
- Source potential candidates through LinkedIn
- Provide administrative support to the recruiting processes
- Participate in various recruiting projects on an as-needed basis
- Partner with the recruiters and hiring managers to achieve an efficient, accurate & high touch candidate experience throughout the recruiting and onboarding lifecycle
Some of our Benefits & Perks
- Team events, fully-stocked kitchen, yoga, and more
- Educational fund above the tax limitation
- High amount of PTO days and work-life balance