Who we are?
We are a group of smart, innovative, self-driven people who love technology and love making an impact on the world. You will work alongside some of the most experienced professionals in artificial intelligence and machine learning.
Planck offers an AI-based data platform for commercial insurance. Given just a business name and address, Planck provides all underwriting insights in real time to increase conversions and reduce costs.
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for our first sales development representative (SDR) to join Planck.
The SDR’s primary responsibility is to communicate the Planck value proposition to decision-makers and influencers in order to generate sales-qualified leads. This is an exceptional opportunity for talented SDRs, who are go-getters with excellent written and verbal communication skills, to build themselves into a successful B2B international sales career path.
What You’ll Do
As an SDR at Planck, you will generate a qualified leads pipeline, mainly among the US commercial insurance space. You will be the face of the company when reaching out to prospects or following up on inbound leads. Our customers are leading insurance companies in the US and this role will involve understanding the leads’ company structure, researching and corresponding with prospects efficiently through phone, email, LinkedIn, and other communication channels.
- Respond, engage, and qualify inbound leads and inquiries.
- Create target prospects lists and penetrate key accounts.
- Profile strategic accounts by identifying key individuals, researching and obtaining business requirements, and presenting solutions to start the sales engagement.
- Set meetings for the sales team with relevant leads.
- Drive attendance for webinars and live seminars set meetings for conferences.
- Ensure successful follow-through of the sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in Salesforce.
- Cold outreach (calls, emails) into prospects generated by your research.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to provide continuous feedback on the effectiveness of various lead generation campaigns.
What should you have?
- 0-2 years of successful experience as an SDR/BDR preferably with enterprise prospects (experience and knowledge of the Insurtech industry will be a big advantage).
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written in English, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence.
- Fearlessness — willing to hop on the phone with new people every single day and passionately explain and find ways to add value to each individual spoken with.
- Demonstrated ability to explain complex issues clearly, fast learner with interest in advanced technologies, including artificial intelligence and others.
- Must be self-motivated, persistent, and able to work independently.
- For Israeli-based candidates: Have the ability and willingness to start the workday at 1pm (IL time) Mon-Thu, besides Sunday which will be regular hours.
Reasons you should apply:
- You enjoy the thrill of the hunt in a consultative sales process.
- You understand how technology positively impacts business.
- You want to be part of a dynamic and promising company with the ability to help impact the outcome.
- You have an opportunity to grow into a Sales Account Executive.