Who we are?
We are a group of smart, innovative, self-driven people who love technology and love making an impact on the world. You will work alongside some of the most experienced professionals in artificial intelligence and machine learning.
Planck offers an AI-based data platform for commercial insurance. Given just a business name and address, Planck provides all underwriting insights in real time to increase conversions and reduce costs.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a passionate backend developer to join our AI revolution and take ownership of all aspects of our engineering efforts.
We are looking for an experienced backend engineer with a lot of passion for data and complex engineering challenges, a positive problem-solver at heart.
The potential candidate is also someone who understands who our customers are, what they need and has the right balance between engineering and customer-impact.
What should you have?
- 6+ Years of hands-on experience as a software developer, at least 3 of them as a backend developer – Must
- Experience with either Java, Python, C#, Golang, Scala, NodeJS – Must
- Passion for solving complex problems – Must
- Micro-services architecture – Advantage
- AI in production experience – Huge advantage
- Experience in debugging complex production environment – Advantage
- Experience with scalable systems – Advantage
- Experience with CI/CD workflow – Advantage