Who we are?
Planck is pioneering the commercial insurance data industry, providing an Artificial Intelligence (AI) data platform. Leveraging deep industry expertise and breakthrough data science, Planck streamlines the commercial underwriting process by aggregating small and medium businesses’ digital footprint to help insurers acquire a comprehensive understanding of customer risk.
We are a group of smart, innovative, self-driven people who love technology and love making an impact on the world. You will work alongside some of the experienced professionals in artificial intelligence and accomplished data leaders.
We are looking for a passionate frontend developer to join our AI revolution as the first front-end developer in the team and lay down the foundation for our entire frontend operation.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an A-player frontend engineer with at least 5 years of front-end experience. You should be proficient in at least one frontend framework such as React, Angular or Vue and also have experience with modern languages such as TypeScript and ES6. You know your way around building tools such as Webpack, Babel, Grunt and Gulp.
In this position you will be the first frontend developer in the team which means you should be a positive problem solver with a can-do spirit. You are also a self-learner, independent and a great team player. You will be the one to set the course for the company and will be able to choose the technology stack, methodologies and in general lay down the foundation for our entire front-end infrastructure.
This is a unique opportunity to join a rocketship startup and be the one to set the tone for our entire frontend stack and processes.
What should you have?
- 5+ Years of hands-on experience as a software engineer, at least 4 of them as a frontend developer – Must
- Full mastery of one of the common frontend frameworks – React, Angular or Vue
- Full mastery of build tools such as Webpack, Babel, Grunt and Gulp
- Full mastery of HTML and CSS
- Full mastery of frontend languages – Typescript/ES6
- Advantage – You have worked in a startup as one of the first employees.
- Advantage – You have worked closely with a product designer
- Advantage – You have worked as a frontend tech/team-leader
- Advantage – You know your way around, and feel comfortable working on the backend side as well.
Some Tel Aviv Benefits & Perks
- Stock options for all employees
- Team events, fully-stocked kitchen, yoga, and more
- Educational fund above the tax limitation
- High amount of PTO days and work life balance