Who we are?
We are a group of smart, innovative, self-driven people who love technology and love making an impact on the world. You will work alongside some of the most experienced professionals in artificial intelligence and machine learning.
Planck offers an AI-based data platform for commercial insurance. Given just a business name and address, Planck provides all underwriting insights in real time to increase conversions and reduce costs.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an A-player frontend engineer with at least 7 years of experience. You should be proficient in at least one frontend framework such as React, Angular or Vue and also have experience with modern languages such as TypeScript and ES6. You know your way around build tools such as Webpack, Babel, Grunt and Gulp.
In this position you will be the first frontend developer in the team which means you should be a positive problem solver with a can-do spirit. You are also a self-learner, independent and a great team player. You will be the one to set the course for the company and will be able to choose the technology stack, methodologies and in general lay down the foundation for our entire front-end infrastructure.
This is a unique opportunity to join a rocketship startup and be the one to set the tone for our entire frontend stack and processes.
What should you have?
- 7+ Years of hands-on experience as a software engineer, at least 4 of them as a frontend developer – Must
- Full mastery of one of the common frontend frameworks – React, Angular or Vue
- Full mastery of build tools such as Webpack, Babel, Grunt and Gulp
- Full mastery of HTML and CSS
- Full mastery of frontend languages – Typescript/ES6
- Advantage – You have worked in a startup as one of the first employees.
- Advantage – You have worked as a frontend tech/team-leader
- Advantage -You know your way around the backend and not only the front-end