Who we are?
Planck is pioneering the commercial insurance data industry, providing an Artificial Intelligence (AI) data platform. Leveraging deep industry expertise and breakthrough data science, Planck streamlines the commercial underwriting process by aggregating small and medium businesses’ digital footprint to help insurers acquire a comprehensive understanding of customer risk.
We are a group of smart, innovative, self-driven people who love technology and love making an impact on the world. You will work alongside some of the experienced professionals in artificial intelligence and accomplished data leaders.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager with an entrepreneurial spirit.
As a Product Strategy Manager for new initiatives you will be responsible for mapping our market, fully understanding the different players, pains, competitors and market trends in order to pitch new initiatives. You will be responsible for developing and executing go-to-market activities that drive business performance and growth, product adoption and customer satisfaction.
In this role, you will be laser focused on creating new types of customers by having a full and deep understanding of the market. Intuitively anticipating needs before they even arise, you will be able to go beyond standard market research to predict where the market is trending and where future opportunities lie.
What will you do?
- Become a domain expert fully understanding the different players, personas, pains, available solutions, competitors etc.
- Lead the ideation and execution of new product and product changes that drive growth, partnering with internal teams, customers, external sources and experts.
- Hold the product vision and roadmap based on wide customer understanding, market and competitors research, GTM teams feedback and long term company strategy and vision.
- Work collaboratively with Marketing, Sales, Product, and/or Engineering teams to support expansion of customer business and increase customer satisfaction.
- Drive alignment across sales, product management, engineering and product marketing functions to deliver solutions for the customer.
- Create product demos and presentations for prospective customers.
What should you have?
- 5+ Years of hands-on experience as a Product Manager
- Experience with SaaS B2B
- Proven ability in creating new value propositions and driving growth
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills (in English and Hebrew)
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally
- Experience operating in a hyper-growth / entrepreneurial environment and scaling new and emerging products from the ground-up.
- Outstanding narrative and storytelling abilities that propel usage, adoption and market momentum.
- Previous entrepreneurial or consulting experience – Advantage
- Management experience – Advantage
- Insurtech experience – Advantage
Some Tel Aviv Benefits & Perks
- Stock options for all employees
- Team events, fully-stocked kitchen, yoga, and more
- High amount of PTO days and work life balance