Who we are?
Planck is pioneering the commercial insurance data industry, providing an Artificial Intelligence (AI) data platform. Leveraging deep industry expertise and breakthrough data science, Planck streamlines the commercial underwriting process by aggregating small and medium businesses’ digital footprint to help insurers acquire a comprehensive understanding of customer risk.
We are a group of smart, innovative, self-driven people who love technology and love making an impact on the world. You will work alongside some of the experienced professionals in artificial intelligence and accomplished data leaders.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced Technical Product Manager with a LOT of passion for data and complex data challenges, a people person at heart who will join our AI revolution and take ownership of all aspects throughout the Product life cycle: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with data science, data engineering and data analysis teams, to deliver winning products. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy to change the insurance world.
As a Technical Product Manager, you will gain a deep understanding of the insurance industry as well as the data collection & analysis world, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow Planck’s technical capabilities. In your day-to-day you will be working closely with the talented technical teams to solve complex data challenges.
What will you do?
- Be responsible for coordinating all product activities related to your domain – from vision, to design and implementation
- Drive focus and speed within your group
- Gather, analyze and prioritize feature requests from the various company stakeholders
- Work closely with the engineering team to define product requirements, create user stories, clearly articulate acceptance criteria for different use cases, maintain and prioritize the product backlog
- Coordinate with various internal stakeholders to ensure product success
What should you have?
- 3+ Years of hands-on experience as a Product Manager
- A significant technical background with an understanding of software development and data processes
- Great execution & teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills (in English and Hebrew)
- Experience with data products
- Experience with financial products – Advantage
Some Tel Aviv Benefits & Perks
- Stock options for all employees
- Team events, fully-stocked kitchen, yoga, and more
- High amount of PTO days and work life balance