Who we are?
Planck is pioneering the commercial insurance data industry, providing an Artificial Intelligence (AI) data platform. Leveraging deep industry expertise and breakthrough data science, Planck streamlines the commercial underwriting process by aggregating small and medium businesses’ digital footprint to help insurers acquire a comprehensive understanding of customer risk.
We are a group of smart, innovative, self-driven people who love technology and love making an impact on the world. You will work alongside some of the experienced professionals in artificial intelligence and accomplished data leaders.
What you will be doing?
As a solutions engineer, you will handle all the technical aspects of the customer journey. You will be a trusted advisor to the customer when planning integration, and find the best solutions to ensure a smooth and successful integration. You will be in charge of onboarding new customers to Planck’s platform across different product integrations, monitoring and resolving customers’ technical issues while building solutions to maximize first call resolution.
What should you have?
- 4+ years of technical experience in the insurance industry (or related field). Emphasis on software integration experience.
- Experience with requirements gathering and analysis of enterprise applications.
- Proven experience with building a successful customer portal.
- Restful API understanding and experience using different markup languages.
- Eager to learn new things and passionate about technology.
Some of our Benefits & Perks
- Full benefits
- 401K match
- Stock options at a rapidly growing company
- Competitive pay
- A high amount of PTO days and work-life balance approach